During our time travelling the world sometimes we just have to sit back and laugh at the first world problems we find ourselves complaining about. Get ready for some petty, silly, shouldn’t-even-be-complaining-about-this problems we have faced during our time abroad.
◦ No free wifi?
◦ Paying for internet and it being sooo slow
◦ I hate haggling
◦ My laptop has run out of battery and everyone is hogging the outlets!
◦ I wish my mobile could be used all around the world with no international roaming
◦ I have to eat the same meal again … as it is the only thing I know how to order
◦ Why is Canada so cold?
◦ Why is Hawaii so hot?
◦ I got sand in my laptop and now the ‘T’ button wont work
◦ I wish my countries dollar was the strongest
◦ Why can’t there just be one universal plug
◦ International ATM fees
◦ My shirt is so creasy and there is no iron
◦ I have to pay $4 for a bottle of water because they made me discard mine at security
◦ The food is so cheap … so I keep over eating
◦ iPad is about to die, and there is still 2 hours left on this flight. What am I going to doooo
◦ Arg, soo many tourists!
◦ No cheeky free upgrade to business class?
◦ It’s time to upgrade my phone, but I don’t want to sign a new contract for a sim I can’t use while I travel
◦ How much should I tip this guy?
◦ Stop raining, I need to take a good photo of this
◦ Why doesn’t this flight serve Starbucks?
◦ I don’t want to go home
Please don’t judge. I am sure most of you have thought these things during your travels at least once!
What first world problems do you face during your travels?
READ NEXT: 10 THINGS ONLY TRAVELLERS WILL UNDERSTAND
[related_posts taxonomy=”category” numberposts=”6″ minimum=”3″ itemsmin=”1″ itemsmax=”3″ image_size=”thumbnail” carousel=”true”]