If you are a frequent visitor to our blog you may know that we are soon to be jetting off to the beautiful country of Canada during our year of travel. We are big believers in goal setting and love to write lists of things we want to do and achieve to use as a reminder and motivation. Here are a list of things we are hoping to experience during our time in Canada this year.
1. Go Dog Sledding in the Yukon
2. Catch a Fish through the Ice
3. Kayak at Lake Louise in Banff
4. Go Grizzly Bear Watching
Walk over the Capilano Suspension Bridge
*Completed* – See our experience here.
6. Go Backcountry Snowmobiling
7. Take a dip in the Hot Springs at the Canadian Rockies
8. Go on a Road Trip
9. Walk above Toronto with the CN Tower Edgewalk
10.Go to an Ice Hockey Match
Take a Leap of Faith and Bungee Jump
*Completed* – Read our bungee jump experience here.
12. Climb a Mountain in the Rockies
13. Place a Love Lock on the Corktown Bridge in Ottawa
14. Sail the Maid of the Mist at Niagra Falls
15. See the Northern Lights in Yellowknife
16. Float through Iceberg Alley in Newfoundland and Labrador
Go Skiing at Whistler
*Completed* – Read about our time learning to ski at Whistler here.
18. Scuba through Ship Wrecks at Tobermory Bay, Ontario
19. View Orcas in the Wild
20. Spend a Night on a Bed of Ice
We are hoping to come back to this list throughout the year and cross off what we accomplish.
Is there anything else you think that needs to be added to our Canadian bucket list?
READ NEXT: OUR EUROPEAN BUCKET LIST
[related_posts taxonomy=”category” numberposts=”6″ minimum=”3″ itemsmin=”1″ itemsmax=”3″ image_size=”thumbnail” carousel=”true”]