1. You have at least 5 different currencies shoved in your wallet
2. When people ask what you do and you say “travel,” you forget they probably meant what you do for a living
3. You live out your suitcase … even when you are “home”
4. The only reason you work is to fund your next trip. Once you have enough, you quit your job and your back on the road.
5. You can’t stop thinking about your next getaway
6. You have frequent-flier status on multiple airlines
7. You can pack in under 10 minutes
8. You have travel plans for the next decade
9. All your stories seem to start with “when I was in …”
10. Your bucket list is almost entirely travel-related
11. You value things in terms of how many days it would cost at your next destination … “That laptop is at least 8 days in London! Let’s go for this one – it’s only 3!”
12. You get ridiculously restless if it gets too long in between trips
13. You have more friends overseas than at home
14. Being jet-lagged feels completely normal
15. You could not imagine staying in the same city for your entire life …
16. Okay, you can’t imagine yourself staying in the same place for an entire year!
17. You spend most of your days scrolling through travel blogs … and even create your own
Are you a travel addict?
READ NEXT: BITTEN BY THE BUG
Featured image found here.
[related_posts taxonomy=”category” numberposts=”6″ minimum=”3″ itemsmin=”1″ itemsmax=”3″ image_size=”thumbnail” carousel=”true”]