Trust us, we are novices when it comes to packing. To help everyone, us included, we have found 10 packing hacks that are going to change the way you travel! Your welcome in advance.
1. The Golden Rule: Don’t fold … roll
2. Don’t pack your large bottles of lotions and conditioners, place them in travel size bottles
3. Put a rolled up belt inside your shirt collar to keep it stiff
4. Store your jewellery in a pill container
5. To prevent any spills, place plastic wrap over the container and then seal it with the cap
6. Fill straws with skincare products
7. Keep your dirty shoes away from clothes by popping them inside a shower cap
8. To prevent your powders from breaking pop a cotton ball in your compact
9. Store your bobby pins and hair ties in tic-tac containers
10. Don’t have a cover for your razor? Just use a paper binder
Do you have any packing hacks you can share?
READ NEXT: 10 SIMPLE TRAVEL HACKS
Header photo flickr.com
[related_posts taxonomy=”category” numberposts=”6″ minimum=”3″ itemsmin=”1″ itemsmax=”3″ image_size=”thumbnail” carousel=”true”]