I am sure I’m not the only one who has daydreamed about elaborate places in the world to be proposed to. A girl can dream, right?
Just to make it that much more embarrassing, here is my list of the places I believe are the most romantic to propose from around the world.
1. Grotta Palazzese Hotel, Italy
This seaside restaurant in Italy would make for a very unique, romantic proposal. The limestone cavern has been in action since the 1700s and is the perfect setting for a nighttime proposal. Just a warning, the hotel is only open from May to October, so you better start planning now!
2. The Shangri-La Hotel, France
3. Romantic beach dinner in The Maldives
4. Central Park, New York City
5. Inside a Hot Air Balloon above Cape Town
6. In the Grand Canyon, Arizona
7. Santorini, Greece
8. Cinque Terre, Italy
What’s better than surprising your partner while travelling in one of world’s most romantic places with an unexpected marriage proposal in Cinque Terre.
9. Preikestolen Cliff, Norway
10. Whitehaven Beach, Australia
Beautiful white sand, clear waters and serenity, Whitehaven Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. I can’t think of a more picturesque place to propose.